What We Do
OPSdesign client engagements include large, prestigious, publicly traded companies, as well as small- and mid-sized, privately held firms that seek to add value, reduce cost, assure quality, compress time, and achieve strategic advantage and tactical superiority.
Our Services Include:
- Warehouse, Distribution, and Fulfillment Center Planning and Operations Design (New Facilities or Re-Engineering)
- Operations Audits & Best Practice Gap Analysis
- E-Commerce, Consumer Direct, Wholesale Distribution, Retail Store Replenishment, 3PL and Import/Export Operational Optimization
- Benchmarking, Performance Metrics & Organizational Analysis
- Supply Chain Consulting & Strategy Development
- Location Modeling, Transportation & Distribution Network Analysis
- Supply Chain Information Systems and Material Handling Technology Specification & Selection
- Computer Simulation Modeling, Predictive Analysis & Sensitivity Testing
- Project Management, Systems Integration & Implementation
- And More
See Some of Our Work
OPSdesign is experienced in a wide variety of industries and market channels. The results of our distribution network and warehouse design initiatives range from the functionally pragmatic to some of the most innovative, technologically advanced, and tactically superior supply-chain operations on the planet.